Tuesday, November 20, 2012

More Ideas for Movie Poster!

So this weekend I did some sketches for my movie poster. I also played around in Adobe Illustrator and created two ideas for the title. Here are the sketches...


Sorry about the quality. So here I have the tree in the back ground an it supported by a giant floating peace of land ( like the ones in Avatar). I added a hot air balloon and came up with the idea to have the two main character inside. I have another idea in my sketchbook but I drew to light and it wont show up on the scanner.

Here are a couple of typefaces I did in Illustrator. I went online and did some more research, but this time I looked for movies that had a similar title containing "The Legend of..." Tat really helped me create my titles.


No comments:

Post a Comment