Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fun Tile and Gif Creations!

Here is a tile that I created using Illustrator. I then took it, altered the colors and made my first animated gif!
Here is the original tile I created

 The Altered colors 
I might use this for a scarf, I really like the colors on this one.

And the animation

I have always wanted to learn how to do this so I can start creating my own profile pictures and avatars. I know it's kind of lame but I was trying to keep things simple so I wouldn't overwhelm myself. I did run in to a lot of difficulties and had to figure them out on my own. Maybe by next class if others are finished with there's I'll do something different to it. Can't wait to see what the class has done with their tile. I bet there will be some really awesome animations, seeing that the class is overflowing with creativity and talent. OH! By the way, can you guess what letter I used to create the flowers? Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment